CACTTUS’s engineering team is looking for a Senior Developer to join our growing team. You are highly motivated, collaborative, and technical, with the passion to help shape the delivery of software products for our customers. You are passionate about web and mobile development and interested in helping to share your knowleg in our open source department.
WHAT YOU WILL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES):
The Senior Developer will complete the following responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- 5+ years of experience in web & mobile Development, with at least 3-year experience in hands on React & React Native development
- Understanding and experience with CI/CD
- Experience with popular React.js application state management (such as Flux, Redux, Context)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with creating SDKs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning
- Strong understanding of the full web & mobile development life cycle
- Effective English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Gitlab/Github/Git experience
How to apply:
All interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com no later than
15.05.2022. Please enter the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
BENEFITS WORKING WITH US:
- Attractive salary; competitive, and bonus scheme.
- Full time and flexible.
- Health insurance.
- Unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Working with the largest corporations.
Bashkim Fehmiu Arbëria 3 BC2/11 V1- L01-S 10000 Prishtina, Kosovo,
+383 (0) 38 600 488, firstname.lastname@example.org