Spaxel owns, operates, and develops distinctive real estate projects with a focus on value-add and new construction affordable and moderate-income housing. Spaxel leverages best-in-class, bleeding-edge technology and innovative operating models to execute faster, smarter, and more efficiently than traditional operators.
Spaxel’s executive leadership has collectively raised and managed billions of dollars across the capital stack and developed and operated millions of square feet of residential and commercial assets with extensive ground-up, repositioning, and value-add experience.
Our principals also hail from top-tier technology companies, venture capital firms, and tech-enabled real estate operators, enabling Spaxel to be one of the most “digitally-native” firms within the real estate industry.
You will be working directly with our CTO, IT, and business teams to see projects all the way from conception through implementation and deployment. The company already has a lot of cloud-based subscriptions, the role requires that the programmer will make sure to connect platforms with APIs or any web service to ensure data consistency and data synchronization between cloud-based platforms. Whether integrating systems or automating manual processes, you will help the Spaxel team work faster and more efficiently.
We’re proud to invest in engineers that want to be pioneers in changing the development and property management industry.
- Design, build and deploy integration solutions to support our business, collaboration, service delivery, space management, data and business intelligence among others• Work closely with business owners and CTO to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, and writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code, with repeatable quality and predictability
- Build scripts and web services that would connect and push data between cloud applications
- Build a monitoring tool that would allow the IT team to monitor the status of the web-services and the data synchronization
- Identify any error or data mismatch that would happen during the synchronization.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front ends (web, mobile) and backend services that automate business processes
- Use source control for all development work to assure quality and repeatability
- Document and maintain the deployment, start, stop and monitoring processes for all developed systems in business continuity plan (BCP)
- Have general knowledge on Network and IT Infrastructure
- Ability to multi-task based on the changing company priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Programming experience in Java, C++, C#, Python, Ruby, Node.js or comparable
- Experience with Web Services (RESTful, SOAP) and API integration
- Working experience with MySQL database and SQL language
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience developing business applications, system integration and/or IT development
- Experience implementing, customizing and/or integrating third-party applications within business enterprise software
- Understand software implementation lifecycle (e.g., analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action
- Working experience with git, svn or other modern source control systems
- Knowledge in Cloud platforms like Google Cloud, AWS, AZURE etc.
- Good knowledge for IT infrastructure: Server, network etc.
- Must possess intercultural skills and demonstrate the ability to effectively work with all levels of company personnel
- Excellent organizational and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
What we offer:
- An American experience in Kosovo
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid workplace
- Fast paced and dynamic environment with a young and talented team
- On the job training and opportunities for career development
- Health insurance
- Hot and cold beverages
- Relaxation spaces and a game room
- Company socials and work parties
- Paid time off as per Kosovo Laws.
- Position: Software/ Integration/ Web Developer
- Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
- Salary: Competitive
- Deadline: 30/01/2023
Instructions for applying
Applicants should send their CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line, please specify the position you are applying for “Software/Integration/Web Developer”. Spaxel will contact only short-listed candidates.