Position: Executive Assistant
I. Job Purpose
We are looking for a skilled Executive Assistant to join PECB with the desire to participate in the growth of one of the biggest organizations in the certification industry. The candidate will be responsible to enhance CEO’s and Top Management’s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others, preparing and collecting relevant information, performing clerical duties, as well as contribute towards organization’s goals to be achieved.
The candidate will be initiating, coordinating and reviewing information as well as providing oversight and guidance to projects of high importance while maintaining confidentiality and acting with discretion. The Executive Assistant will report directly to the CEO.
- Managing competing priorities and providing consistently high levels of support, given heavy workloads and short deadlines
- Performing clerical duties, as well as contributing towards the company goals
- Assisting with special projects and take on responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of the specific projects, as required
- Maintains CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Represents the CEO by attending meetings in the CEO’s absence; speaking for the executive when needed
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Conducts research about people, companies, or projects that will be in interaction with CEO beforehand and submits a summary report to CEO.
- Arrange various meetings and maintains calendar of CEO.
- Assist CEO with the activities of accounts receivable collection and relevant activities.
- Maintain the PECB Leadership page updated and relevant.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing information, and presenting them properly.
- Prepare instant reports related to partnership deals, trainer & auditor certification, personnel certification, payment validation, and other related reports to various departments.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- May be called upon to assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of the specific projects, as required.
- Completes projects and follows up on results on projects assigned to others
- Take notes in meetings and initiate actions derived from the meetings
- Collect, analyze, improve, and distribute reports to the CEO and Top Management
- Arrange various meetings and maintains calendar of CEO
- Filter and prepare documents that need to be signed by ensuring all information is reviewed and relevant.
- Ensures that top management is well informed of monthly updates, progress, and projects
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing information, and presenting them properly
III. Preferred Competencies
- Proficiency in English in both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative, coordinating, or similar role
- Must work well under pressure, grasp new ideas quickly, think outside the box, and be able to follow up in a dynamic environment
- Ability to perform research adequately and in relevant sources
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a high pace, dynamic environment
- Possesses good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present work from concepts to final execution
- Have a positive attitude. Easily approachable, reliable and loyal are essential characteristics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant technology
- Proactive and able to anticipate the needs of the CEO
IV. What are some benefits of working at PECB?
At PECB, we are shaping the future of training and certification because we believe there is an easier, simpler, and better way to provide education around the world. As an international certification body present in more than 150 countries worldwide, we are proud to be one of the biggest organizations in the certification industry.
This is your opportunity to:
- Develop professionally
- Gain project-based experience
- Work with highly talented, diverse, and friendly co-workers
- Work 4 days a week (Fridays are off!)
- Earn a competitive salary, health insurance, and other benefits
V. Job Type: Full-time | Job location: Prishtinë, Republic of Kosova
Before applying we recommend you read about our Corporate Culture to have an understanding on what kind of people are we looking for: https://pecb.com/pdf/brochures/pecb-corporate-culture.pdf
To apply, please submit your application before January 31, 2023 at https://pecb.com/en/jobs.
Resumes sent via other means will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.