Accountant: Accounts Payable (m/f/x)
As of now – full-time – Pristina, Kosovo
As Europe's largest Hostel chain a&o is simple, diverse and always with a smile. We push our mission "everyone can travel" through affordable prices and constant growth. By 2025, the company wants to be the first European hostel chain to be CO2 net zero - reducing its own ecological footprint to a minimum and offsetting the rest.
Since its foundation, a&o Hostels has seen itself as an employer whose teams are formed regardless of origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity.
To support our Accounting Team we are looking for you - an accountant/bookkeeper for financial accounting, administrative accounting, accounts payable (m/f/x).
- You are responsible for the central processing of incoming invoices
- You assign incoming invoices to the respective verification and approval process and forward them to accounting service providers for processing
- You will work together with different departments
- You communicate with the accounting service providers in different countries and provide the necessary documents
- You are responsible for balancing incoming invoices
- You support the control of the internal accounting guidelines as well as the monthly financial statements.
- You already have knowledge of accounts payable accounting
- You speak German and English
- You enjoy working independently
- Staff members stay for 0,50 Euro in all a&o hostels
- Attractive corporate benefits such as discounted leisure activities and events
- Private, by a&o covered GOLD-package health insurance
- Private, by a&o covered Pension Fonds insurance
- 100% coverage of your public transport costs (job ticket)
- Support for your further education in the form of various trainings
- Seniority bonuses in the form of cash bonuses and additional vacation days
- Room for the implementation of own ideas
- Short decision-making processes and open communication
Curious? We are very happy to receive your application (resume, cover letter, desired gross salary, earliest possibly starting-date).
Team Leader Accounts Payable