Position: Project Development Officer
Place of Performance: Prishtina
Contract Duration: 1 Year, with possibility of extension
Starting Date: TBD
MDA is looking for a seasoned officer with project development experience. She/he must be a smart, analytical, high-energy team player, ready to contribute to an already fun working environment. Don’t be shy…apply!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and write project proposals for potential projects for all MDA divisions, including tasks such as:
Vet tender databases for potential new projects
Conduct extensive research
Write business plans, reports, and concept notes
Assist Heads of Divisions with designing media concepts and/or training module content
Maintain professional written communication with clients
Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of the Project Development Division and/or upper management.
- Read through Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Terms of References (TORs) and identify key information
- Create an outline of the proposed methodology
- Design project activities and a project timeline for implementation
- Write full technical proposal
- Project Budgeting
- Oversee the addition of technical aspects to each proposal
- Responsible for printing, binding, and delivering each proposal on time
- BA or BSc is required/ MA or MBA is desired.
- Experience with designing and/or coordinating projects is required.
- Experience with writing donor-funded projects is required.
- High level of analytical skills and the ability to write in a concise and logical manner.
- Deadline-oriented, including the ability to work under time-pressured circumstances.
- Team player.
- High levels of self-initiative and ability to manage one’s own work with minimal oversight.
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Fluent in Albanian and English (reading, speaking and writing); Serbian language is a plus.
Interested candidates should submit their CV along with their motivation letter, diploma and relevant certifications via e-mail to email@example.com Short-listed candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.