We are hiring two-2 EXPERIENCED PHP DEVELOPERs which will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for the ongoing ERP Software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching.
- Write “clean” and well-designed code
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP and in particular PHP Frameworks: CodeIgniter
- Understanding of open-source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay, etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree-diploma in Computer Science, Engineering will be priority for candidates.
Only shortlisted Candidates will get informed!