Senior Python Developer
We are expanding our team in Kosovo and are currently looking for a Senior Python Developer to work on a range of tools which help banks automate their business processes. Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Familiarity with Cloud and REST APIs
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Knowledge of multi-tenant systems, secure coding practices, and authentication/authorization
- Familiarity with front-end technologies
- Highly competitive salary compared to Kosovo market, and additional benefits and perks
- Long term challenging job
- Creative work, Agile methodology, banking projects
- Daily free meals
- Free drinks, coffee and snacks
- Holidays and vacation time according to the Kosovo Labour Laws, plus day off on your birthday
- Career opportunity with professional growth and development
- Friendly team with an excellent team spirit
If this sounds interesting and you think we might “click”, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘K-PD0220’ in the subject.