The procurement intern is responsible for researching suppliers and subcontractors to support the project in the company. He/She is responsible for reviewing quotes, follow up and file purchases, shipping and administration of files and databases.
- Research suppliers and subcontractors to support company’s ongoing and upcoming projects;
- Procure and monitor all orders from initial phase until final delivery;
- Generate regular status reports on all purchase orders;
- Maintains records and follow up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
- Maintains files of descriptions of available supplies.
- Administering the online purchasing systems. Reviewing all quotes/agreements to achieve ‘best price/best quality’ purchasing. Follows up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates;
- Preparing and processing the procurement log in accordance with Architectural drawings for purchases.
- Making recommendations and advising management on all purchasing issues, maintaining records of supplier contracts, agreements, goods ordered received.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Third year or in the last year of studies (preferably on Faculty of Economics and Business Management)
- Ability to clearly articulate company needs and requests about materials and goods to the suppliers.
- Attacks everything with drive, energy, and an eye on the bottom line; pushes everything through to completion in a timely and thorough manner.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Computer software skills in Microsoft Office tools
What we offer:
- An American experience in Kosovo
- Paid internship.
- Hybrid workplace
- Fast paced and dynamic environment with a young and talented team
- On the job training and opportunities for career development
- Hot and cold beverages
- Relaxation spaces and a game room
- Company socials and work parties
- Paid time off as per Kosovo Laws.
Spaxel owns, operates, and develops distinctive real estate projects with a focus on affordable and moderate-income housing. Spaxel leverages best-in-class, bleeding-edge technology, and innovative operating models to execute faster, smarter, and more efficiently than traditional operators.
Spaxel’s executive leadership has managed billions of dollars across the capital stack and developed and operated millions of square feet of residential and commercial assets. Our principals also hail from top tier technology companies, venture capital firms and tech-enabled real estate operators, enabling Spaxel to be one of the most “digitally-native” firms within the real estate industry.
Spaxel currently employees over 90 professionals across our in-house acquisitions, development, construction, and property management businesses. www.spaxel.com
Applicants should send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please specify the position you are applying for “Procurement Intern”
Position: Procurement Intern
Contract: According to Kosovo Labor Law