Job Title: Business Development Manager (German Speaker)
PECB is looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team in Prishtina, Kosovo. If you are a passionate individual with the desire to participate in the growth of one of the biggest organizations in the certification industry, we have an opportunity for you.
We are a dynamic, multicultural, and innovative team that sees each day as a challenge and as a new opportunity to grow together with the company. If you are interested in developing your career and you are looking for an interesting experience, this is the right opportunity for you. At PECB, we are shaping the future of training and certification because we believe there is an easier, simpler, and better way to provide education around the world.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work from Kosovo in an international environment. The Candidate will support PECB Resellers in the DACH region as well as sign new Partners there. Candidate must have proficient communication skills (written and verbal) in English and German language, along with strong research and analytical skills, and an incredible attentiveness to detail(s).
- Manage the partner accounts in DACH
- Tracks all business development and prospecting activities
- Builds relationships with potential customers through different communication channels; emails, strategic telephone conversations, etc.
- Creates scripts for presentations and conversations based on specific market segments
- Maintains a well-defined call cycle in the field
- Searches out qualified leads from a variety of sources
- Initiates and maintains contact with prospective customers, referral sources, and others
- Develops negotiating strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials as well as estimating partners’ needs and goals
- Performs regular market analysis - identifies and targets new and existing services, opportunities, and market changes/conditions
- Develops and maintains target account lists to ensure a continuous pipeline of potential customers.
- Develops customer proposals, collateral, and presentation requests
- Monitors end-user feedback and systems development efforts to facilitate continuing improvement of documentation
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management
- Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Performs/Conducts and Maintains Market Intelligence
- Develops and distributes materials that explain the company's policies or position on issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Full proficiency of English and German (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Economics, International Relations or other related discipline or associate’s degree and related experience
- Must work well under pressure, grasp new ideas quickly, think outside the box, and be able to follow up in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a high pace, dynamic environment
- Possesses good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present work from concepts to final execution
- Have a good business sense, strong negotiation skills, and a positive attitude. Work well independently with minimum supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Professional persistence & ability to "think on your feet" and make a compelling introduction
What are some benefits of working at PECB?
At PECB, we are shaping the future of training and certification because we believe there is an easier, simpler, and better way to provide education around the world. As an international certification body present in more than 150 countries worldwide, we are proud to be one of the biggest organizations in the certification industry.
This is your opportunity to:
- Develop professionally
- Gain project-based experience
- Work with highly talented, diverse, and friendly co-workers
- Work 4 days a week (Fridays are off!)
- Earn a competitive salary, health insurance, and other benefits
Job Type: Full-time | Job location: Prishtine, Republic of Kosovo
In PECB, it is very important that new employees are able to adapt to our corporate culture. To see how well your personality fits our company’s values and environment, please read our brochure regarding PECB’s corporate culture here: https://pecb.com/pdf/brochures/pecb-corporate-culture.pdf.
To apply,please submit your application before 2023-04-21 at https://pecb.com/en/jobs.