We're searching for a talented individual to join our marketing team, focusing on SEO. You're a natural problem-solver with a passion for learning and understanding Search Engine Optimization.
- Conduct keyword research for on-page optimization and content creation
- Provide recommendations for On and Off-page SEO optimization
- Help to identify and fix potential SEO technical issues
- Track and report on SEO and Business KPIs
- Execute link building campaigns through outreach and content promotion
- Work with copy, content, and design teams to execute SEO initiatives
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices in search engine optimization
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Strong understanding of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Experience in leading and managing SEO, digital metrics, and web traffic and analytics.
- Skilled at on-page and off-page optimization and keyword research and analysis.
- Knowledge of ranking factors, and search engine algorithms.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Apply by sending CV to: email@example.com