Are you serious about sales and on the hunt for a challenge? Are you looking for a dynamic environment to drive growth?
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home, so this is a full-time remote position. We bring together talent from over 50 countries to provide top-of-the-line software development, design, and digital marketing services.
The Sales Manager is primarily responsible for setting and meeting company sales targets and optimizing the Sales department’s performance. The successful candidate will help to manage the current sales team and be instrumental in the establishment and leadership of a US-based sales team.
The job in a nutshell:
- Understand and sell the company's service offerings
- Spearhead efficient sales strategy: Set goals, analyze data, and project future performance
- Proactively pursue and prospect new business opportunities, including by establishing new partnerships and service lines
- Lead the expansion of the sales team in the United States and globally
- Monitor the sales funnel to improve lead-to-potential and potential-to-client conversions
- Establish and maintain excellent working relations with key accounts
- Drive account management and maximize revenue per account
- Manage and mentor sales specialists, establishing workflows and procedures as appropriate
- Prepare, analyze and present sales reports and KPIs
- Take part in setting pricing policies and discount offers
- Plan and monitor the department's budget and bonuses
- Establish, refine and/or maintain sales commission plans
- Enhance the company's usage of sales-related software (e.g. CRM, conversational AI, PM tools)
- Collaborate with Marketing to improve lead generation and maximize conversions
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in lead generation and sales.
- Demonstrated sales record.
- Significant knowledge of software development processes and technologies.
- Strategic and analytical skills, and experience applying them to sales strategies and operations.
- Experience with client account management and maximizing account value.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- A doer that takes initiative and ownership.
- Knowledge of marketing is a plus.
- Master’s degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Strong computer skills, including spreadsheets, Microsoft Office, and CRM software.
- Technical knowledge of software development processes and marketing services.
- Good understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Proficiency in the use of various sales techniques and strategies.
- Ability to identify technical challenges and inefficiencies in the sales processes.
- Experience managing a team of 10+ people.
- Strong affinity for achieving results.
- Excellent communication skills, native or near-native English.
- Must be independent and disciplined to work remotely.
- Ability to gather and share feedback with others.
- Excellent teamwork and self-organization skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Trustworthiness and reliability.
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Competitive salary + sales-based bonus or commission
- This is a full-time, remote position.
- We are looking for candidates located in North America, but are also willing to consider candidates from Latin America or Europe. Flexibility to overlap with US and European time zones is crucial.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk02w5w?source=PunaTelegrafi%20AL