We are looking for an experienced Dart/Flutter Developer responsible for creating multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework. The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining existing apps.
Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps and be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers, and web designers.
Your area of responsibility includes:
- Implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework for both iOS and Android.
- Maintain existing codebases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various APIs from third parties
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Follow the company guidelines and best practices
Your profile includes:
- 3+ years of experience working with mobile development
- 1-year experience in Flutter Development
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development Android or iOS
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Analytical, conceptual and entrepreneurial mindset and behavior
- Excellent English and/or German language skills
- Innovative projects for top-class Austrian and international customers in an award-winning company
- A positive working environment characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Pleasant work atmosphere in a highly qualified, intercultural and dynamic team
- Health insurance
- 13th salary
- Personal and professional development within the SCOOP & SPOON Academy of Excellence
- Performance-oriented work environment and attractive remuneration
- Employee events such as Performance Day, Christmas Party, Hiking Day - and of course we also celebrate our successes
- Possibility to work in all SCOOP & SPOON locations throughout Europe: Graz, Vienna, Munich, London and Pristina
If you are convinced of the dynamic spirit in an innovative company and you would like to be part of it, please send your application including your portfolio as well as info about your earliest availability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to getting your message!
We are offering a market-compliant salary for this position. The final amount of your salary will of course depend on your professional experience and qualifications and will be agreed upon in a personal interview.
Find out more on SCOOP & SPOON on www.scoopandspoon.com.
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact:
Mrs. Miriam Kellner and Mrs. Judit Ferenczi