RLN creative is a digital marketing agency with multifaceted strategy aimed to build relationships with customers. We work closely with clients to bring highly effective solutions to today’s marketing challenges that will help to promote the business, brand, build customer loyalty, and increase sales through digital marketing efforts.
We are hiring an experienced Content Writer to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, RLN Creative. is an excellent place to grow your career.
Don’t hesitate to apply!
Responsibilities for Content Writer
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete social media content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the business mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with the RLN Creative team.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, social media, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
- The position is foreseen as full-time and full benefits that are foreseen with Local Labor Legislation.
- Great work endowment and opportunity for growth.
Please apply by sending your English version CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no longer than December 10, 2021.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.